If you are looking for fruits which can help in losing weight, then you should add these best 07 fruits which will help you in losing your weight.
We all know that fruits are high in fibers with low calories naturally. Fruits also provide you the essential minerals and vitamins. Adding fruits to your daily diet can help you in weight management.
What are the Best Weight losing fruits?
Here are some fruits you can add in your daily diet plan to shed pounds/kgs
Apples can be a good source of burning fat. Apples are easy to carry anywhere like if you go to the office or you have classes daily you can easily take some within your bag and during your work or classes, you can eat apples as your snacks.
Apples have fibers and flavonoids which are a good source of burning the fat. The best thing in apples is that they are low in sugar content and also they are low in calories.
- Apples reduce cancer risk
- Apples are a good source to reduce hunger if they’re eaten whole
- You can also enjoy eating apples in 10 different recipes
According to a study, women were given three apples, three oat cookies, and three pears daily with the same calorie value to notice weight loss in 10 weeks – The apple group lost 2 pounds (0.91kg) and the pear group lost 1.6 pounds (0.84kg) while the oat group was standing at the same weight
If you think banana is not a good source of losing weight just because they are rich in calorie and sugar content, then you should keep in mind that bananas are the most nutrient-dense and calorie-dense as compared to any other fruits.
- Slightly green banana can boost up your metabolism and fill you up
- Banana can regulate your blood pressure, insulin, and maintain your weight.
- Banana is particularly good for diabetes patients
Bananas can be added to your daily diet and you can eat a banana as an on-the-go snack or it can be cooked in a variety of dishes like banana waffles in the morning, grilled peanut butter and banana sandwich in lunch instead of having a high-calorie breakfast and lunch
Kiwi fruit can also be a good source to notice the impact on your waistline. Kiwi fruit is also nutrient-dense. Kiwi fruit has a natural enzyme “actinidain” which helps in the digestion of proteins. Kiwi fruit can be eaten in different ways, like unpeeled, peeled, raw, slices added to a salad, and kiwi fruit can also be juiced. You can also add kiwi fruit as custard or pudding toppings or in baked goods.
- Kiwi fruit supplies vitamin C & E, folate, and other essential fibers to your body
- Kiwi fruit is a good source for the blood sugar regulation and cholesterol improvements
According to a study, 41 pre-diabetic patients were given two golden kiwi fruits to eat daily for 12 weeks. After 12 weeks, there was a 1.2 inch (3.1 cm) reduction in their waistline with higher vitamin C levels and reduced blood pressure.
Grapefruit is one of the best sources for burning fat. Grapefruits contain fat-burning enzymes and they are loaded with water which helps you in keeping yourself hydrated. You can add grapefruits to your salad or other dishes
- Grapefruit is the main source of protein, folic acid, potassium, and vitamin C
- According to a review, grapefruit is a good source for reduced blood pressure, blood sugar, body fat, and waist circumference
- Grapefruits can also help reduce cholesterol levels
According to a study, 85 obese people were given grapefruit or the juice of the fruit before their meals for 12 weeks showed a decreased calorie intake, improved cholesterol levels, and 7.1% decreased weight
Oranges are a very well-known ingredient to be used in slimming pills. Adding oranges to your diet can help you losing weight and burning fat as it is a low calorie and nutrient-dense fruit. It can boost your metabolism and curb hunger.
- A 100 gms orange contains about 47 calories
- Oranges are rich in fiber and vitamin C
You can eat them in slices or you can add them in your salads, smoothies, and desserts. Eating oranges in slices is a better option than drinking orange juices when you are trying to lose weight.
If you are planning to burn some fat and lose weight, then adding watermelon to your daily diet can be so helpful for you. They have a high water content, which means they’re filling and very friendly when it comes to losing weight. Eating watermelons can help you stay hydrated.
- A 100 gms watermelon can provide you 30 calories
- Watermelons are rich in potassium, fiber, vitamin C, and other antioxidants
You can blend melons and enjoy them in smoothies or you can also enjoy them in cubes or salads.
Blueberries are also a very good source of losing weight. Berries can help decrease cholesterol levels, lower inflammation, and reduce blood pressure for the people who are overweight and trying to lose weight. Blueberries help in boosting metabolic rate.
- Each 74 gms of blueberries can provide you 42 calories
- Blueberries are rich in antioxidants like vitamin C and K, protein, fiber, and nutrients
Blueberries can be added to smoothies, cereals, or yogurt
*Skipping junk food and high-calorie foods from your daily diet is the best option rather than skipping a whole meal when it comes to losing weight*